- 【FY2018 RIKEN Open Day】We held an individual counseling for female junior/high school and university students aspiring to the STEM fields.
- FY2017 Symposium “Maximizing Diversity in RIKEN ― A perspective from unconscious bias ― “
- The Second Diversity Seminar “How to maximize your potential at work: tips for both men and women”
- FY2017 Diversity Symposium “Maximizing Diversity in RIKEN – A perspective from unconscious bias”
- The Second Work and Nursing Care Seminar “Dementia Supporter Training: Let’s Learn about Dementia”
- Lunch meeting with the Directors – ”Let’s talk with female researchers”
- Consultation meeting for competitive funds acquisition
- International Women Scientist Colloquium “Harmony of Wisdom of Life Science with Physics/Chemistry”
- Mini seminar on “I-ku-bo-su (A Boss who fosters)”
- “Thinking about the future of Junior High and High School Students at the Faculty of Science”
- The First Work and Nursing Care Seminar “Let’s Learn about Long Term care”
- Exhibited a booth in “Global Women in Science and Technology (GWST)”（Yokohama Symposia）
- 2929.October.SundayNo events
- 3030.October.MondayNo events
- 3131.October.TuesdayNo events
Lunch meeting “Let’s talk with female researchers” from 12:00 on Wednesday, November 1 took place. We had active discussions with Executive Directors and exchanged ideas on how female researchers can work even more effectively with regard to life event support and career development.
From Thursday, November 2, 2007, 13:30, we invited Ms. Kazumi Horie, 統括主査 of Longevity Group of Health and Welfare Department of Wako City Hall and held a second seminar on Work and Nursing Care, “Dementia Supporter Training course: Let’s Learn about Dementia.” Thirty-seven people from Wako Business Office and 22 employees from all over the nation participated in the seminar through TV connection.
- 0303.November.FridayNo events
- 0404.November.SaturdayNo events